Miss Laura's Preschool Programs Plus!
Music LessonsFitness Training - Personal & GroupHealth & Wellness
Miss Laura's Preschool Programs for Children Ages 5 and Below and their Caregivers
Music! Fitness! Yoga! Story Time!
Piano lessons for age 4 and up, beginners to intermediate students.
I offer early childhood 'mommy & me' style experiences in music, movement, fitness, yoga and story time. My classes are interactive and buzzing with opportunities for the curious to explore!
'A Little Music in Little Me!' is perfect for children because they are born with an innate sense of musicality.
Miss Laura's 'Little Athletes Fitness Class' gets the wiggles out as we run, jump & play an hour away. There are opportunities to explore and develop the large and small motor skills that are so important at this age and enhances brain development though proven, positive effects of music and movement.
Stretchy Time Yoga Stories Class provides usage of the whole body to tell a story through imaginations and yoga. Yoga, mindfulness and relaxation for kids. Interactive adventures which build strength, balance and confidence - and get kids into yoga and mindfulness early!
Miss Laura's Story Time offers for free, stories, songs, rhymes, large and small motor activities that provide a dramatic impact on language development and improving vocal and speech development through singing, chanting and call and response activities. They also help in the developing of social skills and cooperation through participation in group activities, dancing and musical games.
- Miss Laura’s Classes give your child a head start and serves as an important link to future success.
- Enhances brain development though proven, positive effects of music and movement.
- Provides a dramatic impact on language development & improving vocal & speech development through singing & chanting.
- Develops social skills and cooperation through participation in group running, dancing and musical games.
- Use of timing activities develops coordination, body awareness and spatial concepts.